In order to support the revival of India’s economy and strengthen Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) in association with TransUnion CIBIL has launched MSMESaksham – a comprehensive financial education and knowledge platform for MSMEs.
This unique one-stop knowledge portal will guide MSMEs seeking seamless and quick access to finance while also supporting entrepreneurs towards managing their credit obligations.
MSMESaksham aims to guide MSMEs across their credit lifecycle, from availing credit to start and grow their businesses, to managing credit lines to sustain and build structural strength of the business, as well as ensuring timely closures and renewals of credit facilities.
Focused on two key pillars of financial knowledge and access to credit, MSMESaksham leverages SIDBI’s extensive network of MSMEs as well as information and insights from TransUnion CIBIL to create an educational ecosystem that can help build structurally strong MSMEs.
Highlights of MSMESaksham:
1. Available in two languages – English and Hindi
2. Consolidated list of all Government of India and State government schemes and
interventions launched to help MSMEs
3. Knowledge hub with informative articles, how-to infographics and videos, and
business insights to help entrepreneurs and business owners start or grow their
4. Business insights and MSME resources showcase credit trends and regional insights.
5. A seamless credit journey with all the necessary tools:
CIBIL Score & CIBIL Rank to help MSME owners understand their company’s credit profile
Special loan offers for MSMEs.
6. Help Centre and events calendar with frequently asked questions about credit and
CIBIL Score and CIBIL Rank, MSME news snippets and the latest announcements
For more information, please visit https://www.msmesaksham.com