Amazon recently shared findings of a special survey commissioned by the company to gauge expectations of SMBs sellers selling on Amazon from the upcoming festive season and how they are preparing for it.
The survey was conducted by Nielsen amongst 2000+ Amazon sellers from 12th – 22nd September, 2020. Carried out in English and regional languages, the study covered sellers from 17 cities pan India including Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Indore, Nagpur, Coimbatore, Kochi, Patna, Jaipur and Rajkot.. 98% of surveyed sellers are looking to leverage ecommerce during festive season.
Following are the top expectations of the surveyed Amazon sellers from this festive season:
- 89% mentioned reaching out to new customers
- 85% mentioned an increase in sales
- 74% mentioned a recovery of business post the lockdown
- 78% mentioned an increase in visibility of products
- 29% of the surveyed sellers are planning to make additional investments to have a successful festive season.