SBI Card and Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd (IRCTC) today launched the IRCTC SBI Card on RuPay platform. Designed to reward frequent railway travellers, the card offers travellers on Indian railways maximum savings proposition on their travel, together with superior benefits on retail, dining and entertainment, besides transaction fee waivers.
Cardholders of IRCTC SBI Card on RuPay platform receive upto10% value back on AC1, AC2, AC3, AC CC bookings made at IRCTC website. The card also offers a 1% transaction fee waiver and 350 Bonus Reward Points upon card activation. Reward points accumulated on the card can be redeemed against free tickets on IRCTC website.
The card is equipped with Near Field Communication (NFC) technology. Customers can simply tap their cards at a secure reader for convenient, secure and faster transactions.With this launch, SBI Card has expanded its portfolio on the RuPay network
Highlights of IRCTC SBI Card on RuPay platform:
- Upto 10% value back on AC1, AC2, AC3, AC CC bookings made at irctc.co.in
- 1 % transaction fee waiver on bookings made through IRCTC website
- 350 activation bonus reward points
- Discounts on ecommerce sites such as BigBasket, OXXY, foodfortravel.in, Ajio
- Redemption of reward points on IRCTC website for free tickets
- Tap and pay using contactless card
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver